CPAP Mask Liners for Minimal-Contact Full Face CPAP Masks by Silent Night
CPAP mask liners not only prevent skin irritation and redness, but reduce mask damage and promote a better seal. These liners from Silent Night are designed for minimal contact full face CPAP masks.
Silent Night CPAP Mask Liners Overview
If you’ve ever experienced skin irritation or redness from your CPAP mask, these liners from Silent Night are a must. The innovative Micro Pillow fabric protects both your skin and your mask!
When you wear your CPAP mask night after night it can start to collect sweat, body oils, and dead skin cells. This can turn your mask into a breeding ground for germs and bacteria. Silent Night’s antimicrobial and antibacterial fabric prevents skin irritation by wicking away moisture for a clean and comfortable night’s sleep.
CPAP liners also prolong the life of your CPAP mask by preventing the breakdown of your cushion. Over time, sweat and oils can cause micro-tears in silicone, plastic, or foam. By acting as a barrier, Silent Night CPAP liners protect your mask and preserve proper mask seal, so you can enjoy more effective CPAP therapy.
CPAP mask liners by Silent Night are easy to use– simply secure the liner to your CPAP mask with the repositionable QuickStick tabs! Each liner can be used for up to 6 to 8 nights, so one box provides a full month’s supply.
These liners are designed to fit minimal-contact full face CPAP masks, and are compatible with:
- Respironics Amara View Full Face CPAP Mask
- ResMed AirFit F30 Full Face CPAP Mask
- ResMed AirFit F30i Full Face CPAP Mask
- Respironics Dreamwear Full Face CPAP Mask
Silent Night CPAP Mask Liner Features
- Unique Micro Pillow fabric is soft and gentle
- QuickStick tabs for fast and easy use
- Antimicrobial/Antibacterial treatment
- Reduces air leaks
- Reduces marks and redness from mask pressure
- Reusable up to 6 to 8 nights
- One (1) box with four (4) liners