30-Day Low Price Guarantee
Finding the best deals on CPAP machines and supplies shouldn’t be a full-time job, which is why we're here to offer you the most convenient one-stop-shop with great prices on your CPAP needs.
With our Low Price Guarantee, we offer the following:
- If you find a lower price from a competitor (who is a verified seller) within 30 days of your purchase, we’ll refund the difference.
- Or, if you find a lower price before you buy the product(s) from a competitor (who is a verified seller), we’ll match it.
Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to the identical item on the competitor's website!*
Please note: restrictions on competitors/sellers apply. Please see the price match requirements and restrictions below.
- The price match will be made based on the total price of purchase (including the cost of shipping and any discounts/ coupons) before sales tax.
- The identical item(s) must be in stock on the competitor’s website.
- Item(s) must be available to ship to the customer’s location from the competitor and from CPAPsupplies.com.
- Requests for a refund/store credit must be submitted by the customer who made the purchase.
- Price match guarantee is only valid if the competitor's online pricing is found to be selling at a price point above CPAPsupplies' wholesale distributor cost.
- The competitor must be a verified seller and the product cannot be compared to pricing from a private reseller, online marketplace, Amazon, Facebook, eBay or the like.
- CPAPsupplies.com offers only new merchandise with everyday low pricing, so our Price Match Guarantee is based on the everyday pricing of retail competitors selling new merchandise.
Due to our requirements to qualify for this policy, the following are not included in our price match guarantee:
- CPAP/BiPAP/APAP machines or other OSA treatment devices
- Non-verified/non-authorized companies or private resellers/online marketplaces
- Prices from non-licensed US DME (durable medical equipment) dealers
- Non-verifiable prices (i.e. prices not shown on the competitor’s website)
- Discounts based on damaged/distressed, discontinued, obsolete, clearance, closeout, seasonal, or going-out-of-business merchandise
- Discounts based on wholesale or volume-discount pricing
- Pricing based on used, refurbished, or open-box merchandise
- Pricing from online auctions, discount sites, or third-party websites (i.e. eBay, Overstock, etc.)
- Pricing from membership-based retail wholesalers (i.e. Costco, Sam’s Club, etc.)
- Pricing based on a typographical error or misprint
- Pricing based on financed-offers or credit terms
- Pricing based on sales tax promotions or tax-free events
- Pricing based on bundle offers
- Pricing based on customer-specific discounts (i.e. senior, military, student, or employee discounts, etc.)
- Competitor coupons or rebates
- Free offers, buy-one-get-one, or one-time-only promotions, including seasonal promotions or special events (i.e. Black Friday, various holiday promotions, etc.)
- Item(s) previously purchased on CPAPsupplies.com outside of the 30-day Price Match Guarantee period
- Due to the current global inventory challenges of CPAP machines, CPAPsupplies.com has the right to refuse any CPAPsupplies.com price match
*Please note the following details:
- The term "identical item" refers to the exact product SKU/model number, as set by the manufacturer of the referenced product.
- CPAPsupplies.com and other authorized sellers from manufacturers are not authorized to sell products or set pricing below what is allowed by the manufacturer, therefore, we cannot sell below the Minimum Price, even if a reseller/unauthorized marketplace is selling the product for a lower price.
- It is highly recommended to buy your medical CPAP products from a certified seller for your own health and safety. You can find more information about this in our blog about how to safely purchase CPAP supplies online.