At CPAPsupplies.com, we aim to provide you with exactly what you need for the best sleep apnea treatment. We understand that sometimes not all purchases are perfect, for which we offer a convenient return policy to ensure your satisfaction.
In order to qualify for a return, all of the criteria outlined below must be met:
- Product must be unopened, unused, and in its original packaging.
- Item must be returned within 30 days.
- Return shipping cost(s) are the responsibility of the customer. You may use any shipping service you like to return your item.
- Due to the medical nature of our products, any product that has been opened and/or used cannot be returned. This part of the policy is for the safety of each and every customer. We do consider products including CPAP/BiPAP/APAP machines used if the seal is broken, has been opened, and/or if usage hours are placed on the machine.
- Please note that any opened products are not authorized for a return or a refund (for any amount), regardless of if they have been used or not. Again, this is for the safety of all customers. Opened orders that are returned without authorization will not be refunded or shipped back under any condition.
- Please note: the criteria above is based on industry-standard return policies, not solely exclusive to CPAPsupplies.com. The listed return criteria is in place for verified sellers of such products, aimed to protect you as the patient.
All returned items are inspected upon arrival to make sure they are authorized and meet all criteria outlined within the return policy.
You must have a return authorization number to send a return. Please call us at 1-866-298-6482 Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm EST to obtain a return authorization number and a return address. Please note: not all returns go to our corporate warehouse. We will give you the return address at the time of authorization.
Incorrect or Defective Items
In the rare chance that you are shipped a defective or incorrect item, CPAPsupplies.com will replace the item, free of charge to you.
- If the item is defective upon arrival, please contact us and we will ship you a new one. (Please note: there is no need to return the defective product to us.)
- If the item is incorrect, we will send you a postage-paid return label for the incorrect item for you to return to us and we will re-send the shipment with the correct product you ordered. (Please note: the incorrect product must be unopened and in its original packaging)
Additional notes for defective items: any products covered under warranty must be repaired or replaced by the manufacturer of the product. If your CPAP/BiPAP machine, OSA device, or sanitizing machine is defective, please contact Customer Service at email@example.com for details on the warranty processes for your exact product. Please see full instructions regarding warranties below.
CPAP, BiPAP and APAP, and OSA treatment warranty decisions for repair or replacement are made solely by the manufacturer, not by CPAPsupplies.com. Please note that we have no control over any manufacturers’ warranty policies. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to verify the machine is still under warranty.
All Machines (CPAP, Bi-PAP, APAP and others) that are experiencing functional issues and are no longer under manufacturer warranty may be able to be repaired by the manufacturer, but it is not guaranteed. This policy is set by the manufacturer (not by CPAPsupplies.com) and varies by the manufacturer of the device. A diagnostic fee (which is determined by the manufacturer and may or may not be applied to the actual repair cost depending on the manufacturer) will be collected prior to submitting the machine to the manufacturer for assessment. The customer is responsible for the shipment of the machine.
Manufacturer warranties do not warrant against misuse of equipment or water damage. If the device is inspected and it is determined that water or misuse is the cause of malfunction, the customer will have a few options presented, including but not guaranteed:
- have the machine returned to you
- have the machine repaired by the manufacturer (repair costs will be quoted and collected before repair is collected)
- purchase a new machine (please note: this is not an exchange process)
Please email our return department at email@example.com to receive assistance setting up your return or if you have additional questions.