AirTouch F20 For Her Full Face Mask by ResMed
As low as $129.00
The AirTouchTM F20 and F20 for her, ResMed’s softest mask ever, features a revolutionary ResMed UltraSoftTM memory foam cushion that conforms to the unique contours of each face.
A prescription is not required for the purchase of these mask components. Please pick which components you'd like to order to proceed without a prescription.
Please note: headgear is not included in your order unless selected below.
ResMed’s softest mask ever, the AirTouch F20 is the very first to feature the revolutionary ResMed UltraSoft memory foam cushion. Conforming to the unique contours of each face, this memory foam cushion is designed to deliver a light, breathable fit while working across a range of therapy pressures. The AirTouch F20 frame is compatible with the AirFit F20’s InfinitySeal cushion and includes magnetic clips to quickly guide the headgear into the frame, and a quick-release elbow to disconnect the mask tubing without taking off the mask. Please note that headgear does not automatically come with the order. If you'd like your purchase to include headgear, please select your headgear option.
The AirTouch F20 For Her mask provides all of the unique features of the original AirTouch F20. The For Her model includes smaller sizes to accommodate smaller facial features and is offered in a stylish lavender color.
In a recent study, the AirTouch F20 fit 98% of patients.
Features and Benefits
- Plush headgear is designed for comfort and stability. Headgear is available as an option but not included automatically. It is also not required. However, if you'd like your order to include headgear, please select your preferred option above.
- UltraSoft memory foam cushion is the softest cushion ResMed has created
- Magnetic clips allow the user to easily put on or take off their headgear
- Soft and flexible frame sits underneath the eyes and adapts to different facial features. It also adds padding and softness to the face
- Diffused venting evenly disperses air
- Quick-release elbow allows users to quickly detach from the tubing