AirFit/AirTouch F20 for her Headgear
This headgear is compatible with the ResMed AirFit F20 For Her and includes headgear only. The headgear has lavender accents and allows you to comfortably wear your hair up or down during sleep apnea therapy.
The ResMed AirFit F20 For Her Headgear is designed with same comfort and efficiency features of the original AirFit F20 headgear, but is specifically designed to fit a woman's head shape and size. It is smaller to ensure that the headgear fits properly and can hold the mask in place throughout the night — even as you move.
The headgear is made with a soft, plush material to ensure comfort. The headgear allows the patient to wear her hair up or down and still have a secure fit. Enjoy the innovative headgear piece with lavender accents while receiving superior sleep apnea therapy.
Features and Benefits:
- Plush, soft fabric
- Headgear secures the mask in place as you move throughout the night
- Magnets allow for hassle-free connection between the headgear and mask frame
- Lavender accents
- Mask frame not included
Per ResMed, please note the following about this mask’s magnetic contraindications:
Update to Contraindication
In an update to the previously contraindicated metallic aneurysm hemostatic clips in the head and metallic splinters in one or both eyes following a penetrating eye injury, ResMed is further contraindicating the use of its masks with magnets for patients where they, or anyone in close physical contact while using the mask (e.g., bed partner), have the following:
- Active medical implants that interact with magnets (i.e., pacemakers, implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICD), neurostimulators, cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) shunts, insulin/infusion pumps)
- Metallic implants/objects containing ferromagnetic material (i.e., aneurysm clips/flow disruption devices, embolic coils, stents, valves, electrodes, implants to restore hearing or balance with implanted magnets, ocular implants, metallic splinters in the eye)
Update to Warning
The safe distance to the magnets has been increased from 2 inches (50 mm), and patients are now warned to keep the mask magnets at a safe distance of 6 inches (150 mm) away from implants or medical devices that may be adversely impacted by magnetic interference. This applies to patients, or anyone in close physical contact with the mask magnets.
Note, not all models or manufactured variants of medical devices listed in the contraindications are affected by external magnetic fields. Only those that interact with magnets or contain ferromagnetic materials present the potential for magnetic interference.
For more information: please reach out to ResMed directly; CPAPsupplies.com does not have any additional details on this update. Visit www.resmed.com/magnetupdate for more details and the appropriate contact information.
|Size||For Her (Small)|
- AirTouch F20 For Her Full Face CPAP Mask by ResMed
As low as $129.00
- AirFit F20 for Her Full Face Mask by ResMed
As low as $124.00