AirFit F20 Full Face CPAP Mask by ResMed
As low as $124.00
Designed to fit virtually everyone, the popular AirFit F20 Full Face CPAP mask assembly kit is compact yet effective at any airflow pressure and a range of sleeping positions.
A prescription is not required for the purchase of these mask components. Please pick which components you'd like to order to proceed without a prescription.
Please note: headgear is not included unless selected below.
AirFit F20 Full Face CPAP Mask Assembly Kit Overview
The adaptive ResMed AirFit F20 full face mask elements fit an astounding 97% of patients. The F20 features a high-performance spring frame and a flexible, ultrasoft InfinitySeal cushion. The F20 is perfect for those who need high-pressure sleep apnea treatment with a full face cushion for nose and mouth coverage, but don’t want to skimp on comfort or performance. The lightweight, flexible frame ensures a clear sightline for reading/watching TV, ideal for those who sometimes feel claustrophobic during therapy.
The soft, dual-wall InfinitySeal silicone cushion comfortably contours the face, ensuring a secure mask fit for a variety of facial shapes and sizes. Even the sensitive nose bridge and chin areas are softly contoured, minimizing the discomfort and red marks typical with many full-face CPAP mask cushions. The cushion seal remains robust and effective all night, even at strong CPAP therapy pressures.
Please note that headgear does not automatically come with the order. If you'd like your purchase the CPAP mask with headgear, please select your option. The plush headgear straps are designed in a way to minimize pressure points and pinching, and the absence of forehead support means that users have an open field of vision. The headgear features adjustable velcro tabs to find the perfect fit, as well as magnetic clips to guide it easily into place. The quick-release elbow allows users to quickly disconnect from CPAP machine without removing the entire mask.
To keep your AirFit F20 in good working order, and your sleep therapy effective, it’s important to replace individual parts when lost or worn out. You can individually purchase the ResMed AirFit F20 cushion, the AirFit headgear with clips, or the AirFit mask assembly kit without headgear, all without prescription.
AirFit F20 Full Face CPAP Mask Assembly Kit Features
- InfinitySeal cushion maintains a tight seal that easily adapts to facial contours
- Quick-Release elbow allow the patient to easily detach from the tubing
- QuietAir vent minimizes noise
- Flexible mask frame and cushion sizes to fit up to 97% of patients
- Full face design with open sight line
- Appropriate for those with a high-pressure CPAP prescription
- Spring frame includes integrated padding
- Mask frame and cushion in selected size
- Quick release elbow
- Available to add to your order:
- AirFit F20 headgear
- Frame AirFit F20 System Size Options:
- Small without headgear - 63460
- Medium without headgear - 63461
- Large without headgear - 63462
- For Her Small without headgear - 63463
- For Her Medium without headgear - 63464
Headgear is available as an option but not included automatically. It is also not required. However, if you'd like your order to include headgear, please select your preferred option.
- Small with Clips - 63470
- Standard with clips - 63471
- Large - 63472
- AirFit F20 for Her Headgear - Standard (S/M) - 63473