SleepWeaver Anew Mask - with Headgear
The Circadiance SleepWeaver Anew Mask is a comfortable and effective mask for patients who breathe through their mouth. The 100% cloth, non-allergenic mask seals around the nose and mouth to prevent leaks during therapy. The seal is maintained with the soft cloth "loose-fit" design. This unique feature prevents mask marks on the face and improves compliance for patients who have struggled with uncomfortable, plastic masks before.Features and Benefits
- An open field of vision supports patients with glasses, or who like to fall asleep while reading or watching TV.
- Patients can fall asleep in virtually any position thanks to the 90º Elbow Swivel Connector
- The Elbow Swivel Connector is easy to remove and clean
- Exhalation valve features many small holes that quietly exhaust exhaled air. This feature is unique from others that create a loud air jet that often blows on their partner.
- Easily take off and put on the mask with simple to use quick-release snaps
- Mask material is soft on skin, absorbes moisture and allows skin to breathe
- Compatible with any CPAP, Bi-level or Auto machines
- The Anew is one of the smallest full-face masks on the market. The fabric design allows for the mask to be folded very small for travel.
Hand wash the mask with mild, non-abrasive detergent in cold or warm water. Make sure to rinse the mask fully. Hang Dry the mask. DO NOT dry the mask in the dryer.Mask Materials
- Does NOT contain latex
- polyurethane foam
- Does NOT contain Mercapto-benzothiazole or Mercapto MX
Check out this helpful video about the Sleepweaver Anew CPAP Mask!