SleepWeaver Advance CPAP Mask by Circadiance
SleepWeaver Advance Nasal Skin Friendly CPAP Mask by Circadiance
The SleepWeaver Advance cloth mask is simple to use while offering increased comfort through a soft, breathable cloth that creates a strong seal through specialized technology. This mask is available in blue, pink, beige, and leopard.
This mask is designed to be “one size fits most”. If the measurement underneath your nostrils is 1¼ inches or more, try the regular Advance. For more petite faces and heads, if you measure 1 inch under your nares (nostrils), try the Advance Small.
The Circadiance SleepWeaver Advance mask uses a fabric alternative the the typical hard plastic masks. The hypoallergenic fabric reduces marks on the face, create a loose-fitting yet effect seal and allows the patient to sleep in a variety of positions. The tubing can be placed down towards the chest or off to either side of the body.
The soft cloth headgear is comfortable and soft and also helps patients sleep in the position that is most comfortable for them. The 3-point headgear can be adjusted by 4" on each side and the top of the head. This unique feature ensures that patients of all head shapes and sizes will be able to find a comfortable fit. Evenmore, the headgear allows for full-visibility, so patients can read or watch TV during therapy.
The SleepWeaver Advance inflates during therapy to create the airtight seal that is soft and gently on skin. The inflating mask eliminates leaks and allows the skin to breathe and stay cool. This system also prevents pressure points, sore spots and pinching.Features and Benefits
- Exhalation valve features many small holes that quietly exhaust exhaled air. This feature is unique from others that create a loud air jet that often blows on their partner.
- One size fits all design
- This mask is compatible with with all PAP machines
- Zzzephyr Seal conforms to face and provides a strong seal
- No rigid plastic clips, frames or buckles
- Soft-cloth technology quietly inflates to create an airtight seal
- Fabric prevents mask marks on the face in the morning
- Forehead and neck material pull heat and moisture away from the skin
- The fabric material allows it to be folded very small for convenient travel
- If the patient wishes to place the tubing over the head towards the headboard, it is recommended that they make sure their tubing is long enough to support this and not create kinks. Some patients connect two tubes to provide more freedom.
- Do NOT machine dry
- Does NOT contain Latex
- Does NOT contain Silicone
- Polyurethane foam
- Does NOT contain Mercaptobensothiazole or Mercapto MX
The mask can be machine or hand washed in warm water with mild non-abrasive detergent. It is important to make sure that all the soap is thoroughly rinsed out of the fabric. Hand dry the mask. Do NOT machine dry the SleepWeaver mask.
- SleepWeaver Advance CPAP Mask w/hdgr - Beige - 100332
- SleepWeaver Advance CPAP Mask w/hdgr - Pink - 100277
- Sleepweaver Advance CPAP Mask w/hdgr - Blue - 100274
- SleepWeaver Advance CPAP Mask - Leopard - 100285
Check out this helpful video about the SleepWeaver Advance CPAP Mask!