AirFit F10 for Her Full Face CPAP Mask by ResMed
As low as $124.00
Better seals and fewer leaks create more productive CPAP therapy.
A prescription is not required for the purchase of these mask components. Please pick which components you'd like to order to proceed without a prescription.
Please note: headgear is not included in your order unless selected below.
The ResMed AirFit™ F10 for Her is the of the original Airfit™ F10 created with the comfort and proper fit for a woman's face in mind. This mask is specifically designed for female features and needs. The mask and headgear is smaller, more delicate and is offered in different hues. Please note that headgear does not automatically come with the order. If you'd like your purchase to include headgear, please select your headgear option. Just like the original mask, the AirFit™ F10 for Her is 15% lighter than other full face masks on the market. This mask is also the quietest of ResMed's full face masks. Users enjoy a full line of sight while receiving treatment, allowing them to read, wear glasses or watch TV comfortably.Features and Benefits
- SpringAir™ cushion: Sensitive on skin while maintaining a tight seal to prevent leaks
- SoftEdge™ headgear: Lighter, more discreet headgear ensures users wake up with fewer facial marks. Headgear is available as an option but not included automatically. It is also not required. However, if you'd like your order to include headgear, please select your preferred option above.
- Assembly & Disassembly: With only four parts, this mask system can easily be taken apart and cleaned
- Vent: The circular vent diffuses air away from the user and their partner to decrease noise and distractions
- Quick Release Elbow: Patients can easily detach the tube from their mask without changing comfort settings. Users can easily get up during the night and restart their treatment when ready