Simplus Full Face CPAP Mask by Fisher & Paykel
As low as $104.00
With three key components working in harmony, the F&P Simplus CPAP Mask revolutionizes full face mask comfort, fit, and ease of use. Simplus's RollFit Full Face Cushion rolls and flexes to reduce pressure and improve seal during sleep. The low-profile, lightweight frame provides a clear line of sight, so you'll hardly know it's there, and Simplus ErgoForm Headgear fits naturally to improve comfort for active sleepers.
A prescription is not required for the purchase of these mask components. Please pick which components you'd like to order to proceed without a prescription.
Please note: headgear is not included in your order unless selected below.
The Simplus™ is the result of intensive research and development by Fisher & Paykel specialists after doing extensive consulting with patients, clinicians and doctors. As a result, the Simplus™ full face mask won the Purple Pin prize awards at the 2014 Best Design Awards and the HME Business 2014 New Product Award.Features and Benefits
- The frame for this system gives the patient a clear line of sight
- One-frame-fits-all benefit
- Easy-Clip Frame attachment makes assembly after cleaning the frame system effortless
- Headgear is available as an option but not included automatically. It is also not required. However, if you'd like your order to include headgear, please select your preferred option above. We highly recommend it because ErgoForm™ Headgear uses stretch and non-stretch panels to ensure the patient has the flexibility to move during sleep while having peace of mind that their mask won't leak
- Self-locating high on the head, the headgear is breathable and fits most head shapes
- RollFit™ Seal is a one-piece seal system that 'rolls' back and forth on the bridge of the nose. This feature minimizes pressure often felt on the nose while maintaining a tight seal
- Enjoy an air diffuser that minimizes noise and draft for added comfort