Fisher & Paykel Heated Humidifier Chamber for HC100 & 150 Series
This is the replacement Water Chamber for use with Fisher & Paykel HC100 and 150 Series Heated Humidifiers.How to Fill the Water Chamber:
- When disconnecting the hose from the tank inlet, first make sure that the hose does not have water in it – the water may leak into the machine.
- Before removing the water tank, make sure that the humidifier door is in the locked open position.
- To disconnect the water chamber from the machine, simply twist the entire chamber, making sure that the blue knobs are securely fastened.
- Unscrew one of the blue knobs and pour out the water.
- Fill the water tank when it is still disconnected from the humidifier base to prevent spills
- Use distilled water to fill the tank and refrain from using and chemicals or additives. Chemicals and additives may result in airway irritation or damage to the water tank.
- Make sure the blue knobs are fastened securely before reconnecting the humidifier to the base.
- There must be water in the tank before the humidifier is turned on. If there is no water in the tank, make sure that the humidifier setting is set to 0.
- Chamber Capacity: 400 mL
- Compatible with: HC100/150 Humidifiers
- NOT compatible with: HC200, HC201, HC220, or HC221 CPAP machines