DreamWear Silicone Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask Fitpack by Philips Respironics
Introducing the Philips Respironics DreamWear Silicone pillows mask FitPack, an enhancement to the current DreamWear Gel Pillows mask. It is an all-silicone pillows cushion that connects to the DreamWear frame & headgear.
Designed using 3D facial scan data points, DreamWear Silicone pillows cushion conforms to various nose shapes & sizes. In recent studies, users prefer DreamWear Silicone Pillows over their DreamWear Gel Pillows mask. They find the mask more comfortable and to provide a more secure fit and seal than their prescribed mask.
Sleep how you want
The unique design channels the airflow through the frame of DreamWear while the tubing connection is located at the top of the head. This design allows you to sleep in the optimal position you want—on your stomach, side, or back.
Try yours today with our 30 Day Mask Guarantee Today!
The Fit Pack includes:
1 Medium frame
4 Pillows cushions (small, medium, medium wide, large)
DreamWear headgear with arms
Special Features & Benefits
- Cushion Variation Options - The universal medium mask frame accommodates nasal, full face, and pillow cushions. Easily remove, clean, and replace your cushions by matching up the triangle on the frame and cushion for quick assembly.
- Soft Tubing Frame - Soft silicone mask frame is lightweight and flexible.
- Freedom - The unique design of the frame allows you to receive full air pressure no matter how you sleep. If you're back sleepr, DreamWear distributes air through both tubes equally. As a side sleeper, when you shift onto your side the DreamWear frame maintains the full therapy air levels by redirecting to the unrestricted side of the tubing.
- Headgear and Tubing Attachment - The single strap headgear rests at the back of the head, stabilizing the mask without over-tightening. Utilize the slip resistant arms that sit above your ears and offer minimal contact with your skin while reducing mask movement. The tubing elbow is located on the top of the head where it can swivel freely.
- Open field of vision - Wear glasses, read, or watch TV. Maintain your nightly routine while wearing your CPAP mask.
- No red marks - Leaves no marks on the bridge of the nose.
- Soft Wraps - Soft fabric wraps provide a soft touch on your cheeks.
- DreamWear Silicone Nasal Pillow CPAP Mask by Philips Respironics
As low as $72.00
- CPAP Mask Fitpack and Resvent iBreeze Auto CPAP Machine Bundle
From $449.50 Regular Price $642.00
To $566.50 Regular Price $759.00
- Build Your Own CPAP Bundle
As low as $648.50 Regular Price $841.00