The Resvent iBreeze Auto CPAP Machine is ideal for convenient and comfortable sleep apnea treatment. A sleek and simple APAP (auto-titrating PAP) machine, the iBreeze adjusts the pressure settings on a breath-by-breath basis.
ResVent offers a comprehensive cloud-based data management solution for iBreeze CPAP users called ResAssist. Please note that CPAPsupplies.com does not have access to the ResAssist platform and cannot assist with troubleshooting. Any questions, concerns, and all other matters regarding ResAssist will need to be handled by ResVent directly. They can be reached at 400-006-6306 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. For assistance on using the app, please visit the ResAssist App here: https://s3.resvent.com/ResAssist/resvent
With pressure relief on exhalation, the iBreeze series APAP is a good option for people who struggle to adjust to standard CPAP.
The integrated heated humidifier provides notifications when the water level is too low, ensuring maximum comfort and soothing humidification throughout the night. Compatible with all CPAP and BiPAP masks and standard CPAP tubing.
Features & Benefits:
- Auto start and stop
- Compact and sleek design
- Intelligent humidification detects and adjusts to ambient moisture and temperature levels
- Altitude adjustment
- Automatic leak compensation compensates for mask leaks
- Intelligent Pressure Release (IPR) algorithm
- Smart Ramp settings to help comfortably reach your prescribed pressure setting during your CPAP therapy
- Power saving mode, power outage notification
- Large, easy-to-use LCD display screen
- Wifi enabled modem
- Sleep data storage on machine up to one year, 1 week of high-resolution data
Please note: the Resvent iBreeze Auto CPAP machine is not eligible for any discounts individually. 10% off only applies to this bundle, which contains both this machine and a mask.