AirMini Autoset by ResMed
Meet the world's smallest CPAP, the Resmed AirMini AutoSet Travel CPAP Machine! Small but mighty, the Resmed AirMini offers top-of-the-line sleep therapy, waterless humidification, and easy management through the AirMini App. Easily toss this portable CPAP machine into your carry-on and take your therapy anywhere on the globe.
ResMed AirMini™ Autoset machine only - 38113
This purchase does not include the tubing or mask, however, you can purchase the AirMini Starter Pack By ResMed.
Quiet Machine for the person next to you
Measuring in at 30 decibels, which is only 4 decibels above the sound of a whisper, you’ll enjoy white noise and CPAP therapy all in one compact machine! With the AirMini, you'll only hear the sound of the motor as it hums. It can serve as a white noise machine for you and your significant other, this travel CPAP machine will be a great complement to your nightly routine.
Travel Made Easy With This Compact and Lightweight Machine
Weighing in at only 10.56 ounces, your AirMini device can easily fit in the palm of your hand and is crafted to be dependable and portable for your convenience.
You're in Control With the AirMini App
Control every aspect of your therapy from the smartphone AirMini App via Bluetooth. The app seamlessly connects with your AirMini to retrieve data from your smart device and can send signals to your machine to transition to different therapy modes. Be your own advocate with detailed sleep reports and status updates on how your CPAP therapy is working.
Three Different Pressure Adjustment Modes to Find Your Perfect Comfort Level
The AirMini Travel CPAP offers three different pressure adjustment modes to ensure your comfort. The three modes are:
- CPAP, which is a fixed pressure setting for a consistent therapy pressure;
- AutoSet for Her, which is a therapy pressure that automatically adjusts based on your breathing. To ensure your sleep apnea therapy is always customized to your needs, you can easily switch your therapy mode through the AirMini App.
Exhalation Relief for More Natural Breathing Patterns
Breathe simply with the AirMini’s advanced expiratory pressure relief technology. By reducing the incoming therapy pressure when you exhale, this comfort setting allows you to breathe out with ease instead of struggling against static air pressure.
Control Your Therapy: Automatic Start and Stop Makes it a Breeze
Simplify your night with the AirMini’s auto start/stop feature. To start your machine, place your AirMini mask on your face and breathe normally, and to stop your machine, simply remove your mask. No more fumbling in the middle of the night or early morning.
Waterless Humidification System: Go Anywhere With the AirMini AutoSet
Unlike a traditional humidifier which requires distilled water, the HumidX is a small disc about the size of a quarter that's inserted into your AirMini’s short tube. HumidX utilizes patented technology that reuses moisture from your breath to add humidity to your therapy air. Waterless humidification makes the AirMini more portable than your home unit and opens up tons of possibilities for exploring new places.
The ResMed AirMini AutoSet Machine is Ideal For:
- Avid Travelers
- Those Seeking a Treatment Monitoring Phone App Integration
AirMini AutoSet CPAP Machine Features and Benefits:
- Whisper-Quiet CPAP Therapy
- Compact and Lightweight design
- AirMini App for Convenient Control
- Exhalation Relief For More Natural Breathing Patterns
- Auto Start and Auto Stop Functionality
- Features the same proven ResMed device algorithms
- ActiveAir™ technology allows it to be small, quiet, and comfortable
- ResMed AirView™ connectivity to manage patient compliance
- Premium travel bag and accessories for therapy on the go
- Compatible with a variety of full face, nasal and nasal pillows masks
This purchase does not include the tubing or masks, however, you can also purchase the AirMini Starter Pack By ResMed.
The starter pack options are:
- ResMed P10 AirMini Setup Pack (Mask Included) - model: 38824
- ResMed N20 AirMini Setup Pack (Mask NOT Included) - model: 38823
- ResMed F20 AirMini Setup Pack (Mask NOT Included) - model: 38825
|Insurance Product Type||Not Insurance|
|Replacement Frequency||1 per 5 years|