Respironics DreamStation Go Auto Machine
The DreamStation Go has 1/3 fewer components to pack than other travel machines — making this an incredibly simple and easy to use system. The added benefit of the Overnight Battery makes this DreamStation Go the ultimate travel machine. This purchase includes the DreamStation Go Auto, AC power cord, tubing and filter.
As low as $879.00 Was: $999.99
The DreamStation Go is a fully portable travel CPAP machine. The compact size of the DreamStation Go, measuring at half the size of System One and DreamStation machines, doesn't compromise the machine's performance. The DreamStation Go uses the same advanced technology as other trusted Respironics machines.
The DreamStation Go is compatible with Respironics DreamMapper technology. Conveniently track your own therapy and progress with this Bluetooth enable smart technology. You are now able to track your progress with the DreamSation Go and your home CPAP machine.
Micro-flexible tubing is an added benefit of the DreamStation Go machine. This improved tubing is the smallest tubing Respironics offers and successfully minimizes bulk. Micro-flexible tubing is 12mm — 58% smaller than their 22mm performance tubing. The click-connect side cuff simplifies connection of the mask tube to the machine.
If you plan on traveling off the power grid, DreamStation Go’s overnight battery (sold separately) can help you stay committed to your therapy. DreamStation Go set at 10cm of pressure displayed an average run time of 13 hours** when running off the Dreamstation Go overnight battery. Battery run times may vary due to higher CPAP pressure settings, excessive mask leakage, altitude, temperature, charging devices with USB port and others.
Features and Benefits
- DreamStation Go is the only travel PAP with a USB charging port*
- DreamStation Go is the only travel PAP with a 12mm hose*
- Built in power supply
- Intuitive color touchscreen offers quick simple setup and easy navigation
- MicroSD card stores compliance and waveform data
- Onboard USB port allows the user to charge their mobile device
- Bluetooth enabled
- FAA Compliant
- Compatible with DreamMapper sleep therapy management tool
- 12mm tubing is the smallest and lightest tubing offered by Respironics
- *Disclaimer: When compared against HDM 21, Somnetics Transcend, and ResMed's AirMini devices (2017)
- Pressure range: 4 to 20 cm H2O
- Pressure mode(s): CPAP, APAP
- Flex pressure relief: 1 to 3
- Flex modes: C-Flex, C-flex+, A-Flex
- Ramp time: 0 to 45 minutes (5 minutes increments)
- Starting ramp pressure: Patient Adjustable, Smart Ramp
- Dimensions: 15 cm L x 15 cm W x 5.8 cm H
- Weight: 1.86 lbs.
- Filters: Reusable pollen, combination fine
- Device setup: Touchscreen color display
- Data storage capacity: On-board: > 1 year, MicroSD card (optional): lifetime
- Compliance meter: Breathing detection
- Altitude compensation: Automatic
- Electrical requirements: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Warranty: 2 Years
- DreamStation Go Auto CPAP Machine
- 6 foot long 12mm Micro-Flex Tube
- Power Cord (6' long)
- Reusable filter
- User Manual